A2IM Indie Week is a four-day international conference and networking event aimed at maximizing the global impact of Independent music. Featuring keynotes, panels, exclusive networking sessions, and more, Indie Week has historically drawn an attendance of over 1200 participants from over 30 countries.
This year, Indie Week 2020 was slated to take place in New York City from June 15th to 18th. But in response to COVID-19 lockdown’s, we’re taking Indie Week online.
Happening on the originally scheduled June 15th to 18th, Indie Week Online programming will run from 2:00PM ET to 6:00PM ET. Attendees can expect …
- Access to panel discussions followed by Live Q&As with over 120 industry experts
- our signature Executive 1×1 Speed meetings, which are 10 minute long one-on-ones with attendees you’d like to meet
- Impromptu opportunities to connect with fellow attendees on our virtual “Lobby”, and during informal “Chapter Hangs“
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the current global independent music industry
- An Annual General Meeting (AGM) featuring special guests Helen Smith (IMPALA), Charlie Philips (WIN), Jeremy Sirota (Merlin) and Rosie Lopez (Tommy Boy).
We are also proud to announce the first of 3 keynote speakers James Thornton, CEO of ClientEarth who will deliver an address on the organizations that work to protect the planet using the power of law. ClientEarth has a history of meaningful support from within the music industry including artists Brian Eno, Coldplay and David Gilmour. The keynote will be followed by a Q&A, that will explore ways for our creative industries to become involved.
Though Indie Week 2020 will feature the same quantity and high-level of programming as planned, we have adjusted our discounted member and international delegate rate to reflect the lost in-person aspect.